Imagine you've decided to allocate your budget to a live-action movie ad. You rented a professional film studio for this, casting was carried out and selected actors, set designers prepared expensive sets and costumes were sewn. On the day of shooting, it suddenly turned out that the recording had to be stopped due to bad weather conditions. When filming can finally resume, the production manager announces that one of the main actors has fallen ill. Postponing deadlines on a film set generates costs and creates unnecessary organizational problems. In explainer video production, you can forget about such obstacles, because the entire film set is on the computer screen.
We present the top 10 reasons why you should choose an animated commercial instead of a live-action film. In the advertising animation:
- you do not employ actors or a film crew – animated characters do not receive salaries or get sick, and often perform much better on the screen, their acting and style are always perfectly matched to the situation;
- you do not organize castings for actors - the casting process takes a lot of time and also increases costs; in the explainer video you choose your characters from the suggestions presented in the storyboard, this significantly speeds up and facilitates production;
- you don't need expensive scenography or costumes - in advertising animation it doesn't matter whether you choose a medieval castle or ancient Egyptian pyramids as a location; no place or expensive costumes are an obstacle to become the background of your dream film;
- you do not have to arrange catering for the film set - animated characters do not stop their work for lunch or another coffee, what they need is a good graphic line;
- you are not dependent on the weather – regardless of whether it is raining or windy, your advertisement will not lose its colors or the production calendar will not move;
- you act freely - the sky is the limit - advertising animation will help you realize even your strangest and crazy ideas, what limits you is only your imagination;
- you constantly supervise the creative process - you have the option of changing scenes, making corrections at every stage of work, without having to incur additional costs;
- you reduce your budget - if you do not want to spend a fortune on advertising, business animation is an excellent choice; the saved money is better spent on the promotion of advertising materials;
- your brand will become modern - vivid colors, abstract shapes, dynamic action, different perspectives - such a message will certainly attract the recipient's attention faster than film advertisements showing the gray reality;
- you will better explain complex issues and abstract products - let's say you want to show a biological process from the laboratory or you want to explain step by step the purchasing process of your online store, it is much easier to explain it in an animated image than in a film camera.
To sum up: if you choose an animated film, you will reduce production costs and you can be sure that the ad will be ready on schedule. Advertising animation means greater flexibility, independence and endless creativity that will help you promote your brand. If you want to see for yourself that an explainer video is a great choice, visit crazycat.studio to see our explainer video productions.
Are you wondering what animation technique to choose and which will be the best for your product and industry? What criteria should be used when choosing?
Explainer video is one of those video forms that make a good impression from the first moment and evoke positive associations.
Imagine you've decided to allocate your budget to a live-action movie ad.
Are you looking for a way to present your company's offer in an attractive and effective way or to explain how a product works? Or maybe you need to show a lot of intricate information in a short time?
Let's create an unforgettable story together.
Describe your product or service to us, and we will prepare an animation for you that your customers will love.